Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Hamburger and fries



Today at our final session for tech we made hamburgers and fries for our last week of food tech. We needed a lot of ingredients to make the hamburger, but it was easy to make the fries because we didn’t even need to make it, all we had to do was just hot them in the oven. What I really loved about the hamburger was how it looked really tasty and I could not wait to taste it after we have made it. What I want to improve better next time is to not ruin the egg but make it perfect so it will make the burger look beautiful. I just want to say thankyou to Mrs Heka for teaching all of us how to cook new things and try making new things, I learnt something new every time we go to tech and I always go home and practice everything that I have learnt from Mrs Heka. Thankyou Mrs Heka!!!!!!!!!!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment