Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

Learning from my own mistakes


                                    The hiding phone

 One day at home I heard my mum searching for something and I straight away knew what she was looking for. As she was walking past I quickly hid it behind me. A little while later she asked me have you seen my phone anywhere I quickly answered nope not at all she then went on searching. As soon as she sat down with tiredness I felt guilty of myself and I regretted what I had said. I walked towards my mum and said I had your phone all that time, as she got up I felt goose bumps crawling up my skin. I was really scared of what mum was going to do to me then she reached out for her shoe and she gave me a smack and the words that came out of her mouth taught me a lesson and I would always remember to not lie when someone ask for something or is looking for something.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Aloha mai e Saimua
Your story about hiding the phone was brilliant. It took me way back to when I hid my mum's phone and she asked me have I seen her phone and I lied. When I went to give her phone back because I felt guilty she took away my PS4 and made me do the dishes as a punishment. She only punished me because she doesn't want me to grow up as a liar.
How many times do you think you'v lied to your mum this year?

Unknown said...

Taloha ni Saimua,
Lying is bad, but I am happy you learnt your lesson. This made me think about that time I watched tattle tail, when a boy lied about everything. I have lied before, and the feeling wasn't great. Have you watched tattle tail before ?

Post a Comment