Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

Sumdog competition



Yesterday was the last day for the sumdog competition and room 8 was really pushing hard to become 1st place but even though we came 2nd I think that it was a good achievement because we were in front of room 10. What I enjoyed about the sumdog competition was that we had so much fun and that we all learnt something new. I was so glad to hear that we came second place, and next time we do this I would like to strive harder to get to 1st place. I was also glad that the top 3 classes was from Glen Innes school and I thought that was a big improvement.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Saimua
I can tell by your writing that you are very happy we cam second and that we have beaten room 10 once and for all. I am also happy about our scores and that we came second. What was your first reaction when you found out we cam second?

Post a Comment