Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Experiment- elephant toothpaste



elephant toothpaste.jpg


Today we did a science experiment, and the experiment was on elephant toothpaste. In my group was Rebecca, Heather, Natalia and Mya and we all discussed what we needed for the experiment. The ingredients we used was food coloring, yeast, hydrogen peroxide and warm water. I really enjoyed learning how to do it, my favorite part was seeing it rise from the cup. I was really excited when we did it because I have never done it. What I would like to improve next time we do this is make it in a bigger cup. I would like to do more experiments in science to learn more about science.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

malo lelei Saimua
Your collage looks amazing it really caught my eye. I also made this with my group and I really enjoyed it.Would you ever like to do this again and why?

Post a Comment