Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Football skills




Wednesday football
iPiccy-collage.jpg

Today we had our football lesson with coach Steve and we had so much fun learning new skills, for me it was the first time I had learn so much skills for football. These are the skills
that I learnt from  today at our football lesson:
  1. Laces
  2. Outer foot
  3. Inner foot
  4. Dribble
  5. Defend the player
  6. To not kick with your toe
  7. Stop the ball with you leg (which is called your sole)


When coach Steve told us to not use our toes to kick the ball but instead use your inner and outer foot to dribble the ball It was hard for me because I keep on forgetting and because I’m not really use to it. Another skill that I need to learn more at is defending my player and when I do it, it reminds me of basketball because of how you need to turn away from your defender to protect the ball from letting them get it. What I really want to learn next at our next football lesson is how to dribble past your players.

0 comments:

Post a Comment