Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Comparing fractions

This week we used inequality signs <, > and = to compare fractions.
On Monday we used materials. This was easy/difficulty/confusing/problematic for me because……. Using these materials were easy for me because we had to find a half a circle and use quarter pieces and third, fourth pieces to create another half of a circle.  


Photo
Screenshot 2017-08-03 at 9.31.33 AM.png


On Tuesday we used a fraction chart. This was easy/difficulty/confusing/problematic for me because… this fraction worksheet was easy for me because the shape and the fraction number was on it and it made it easier to know how long the fraction piece was.


Photo of fraction chart
worksheet.PNG


On Wednesday  we worked without the above.  We learnt a strategy which was …… we learnt a strategy that we learnt last term but we still remembered, we had to make the denominator the same and so that we.    The  knowledge required to solve to  problems this way is … know your time tables
This was easy/difficulty/confusing/problematic for me because… difficult for me because I did not know my times table quick


On Thursday we worked through more examples. I know/understand /need more practice/still confused/lost/ because…….. I need more practice because I still don’t understand it really much     I will do ….. Practice at home with my family to understand more better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment