Pages

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Writing T3W10- 29/09/17

                                Spending 2 weeks holiday camping


Last term’s 2 week holiday I really enjoyed being with my family and with my friend, but what I enjoyed most was going on a kids camp with my little friends and church family. We had a lot of fun together and we also took a lot of photos.
What I enjoyed most about this camp was that we would always watch movies at night and we would turn the tv off until everyone was asleep, and I also enjoyed making breakfast for all the little kids early in the morning. I enjoyed how we got to play as many games at night before we went to sleep. My favorite part of watching movies every night was that we watched new movies every night and we got to eat, and for me it felt like I was in the real movies but even though I was not I was still happy to be with my church family.


What I did not enjoy was not being with my family for 2 whole weeks but at least I had my little brother to comfort me. I didn’t enjoy the part where I had to pack my stuff and say goodbye to my family. Being with my friend were okay but being without my family was not a good feeling to have, but all the fun we had made me feel like I was at home playing with my siblings. I wanted my friends to come but they forgot all about the kids camp, and some of my friends mums didn’t let them come so I just stuck with my little friends.


At the end of the OKC(only kids camp) parew7ts zoomed quickly through the gate of our church and waited for use to speed up our eating because that time it was morning and we were having breakfast. I had the feeling that I wanted to stay a few weeks but the 2 weeks holiday was over and at the same time I wanted to go home to spend time with my family.

This terms holiday is coming up and I really can’t wait because this time it is much different than the first holidays. I will be with my family for two whole weeks and we would do so much stuff together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment