Pages

Sunday 25 June 2017

Improving in subjects




In the last few months we have been doing our e-asttle test on reading, maths and writing. I was nervous when we set the test for the maths and reading and writing. As we were setting the test, it was very nervous for me when we started the test.

Firstly reading I know I progressed because I moved from a 4B to a 4A I am really proud of myself. What I need to work on next is to try and get a 5A but if I want to move in a level 5A then I need to read in my own time like at home or at school.

Secondly maths I have a feeling that I have improved a little bit since I moved from a 3P to 4B but I still need to to get to the year 8 standard and I need to learn everything that I need to learn that have something to do about maths. What I think I need to learn next is fractions that is the major issue in my maths and also decimals and percentages.

Lastly writing, I have succeeded in writing because I skipped from 1P to 1A and then to 3B it was a big improvement but there still something that I need to learn so that I can be on a 5A or a 4A. I need to learn how to write an explanation writing and I also need to learn what to write about when I am writing an explanation writing.

And here we have the ending, I have talked about how I improved and what proof I have that I have succeeded in all subjects. I also have  talked about what I need to work on next time and what I am going to do in my own ar spare time. Next time I will try to remember what I need to work on these subjects when I have nothing to do at home.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment